So, as the Warlord Games announced today the release of The Battle for Xilos, I can finally share with you what I was working on for the last couple of months. And boy, what fun it was! I don’t… Read More
- The joys and challenges of an overly successful Kickstarter campaign
- Aurorae: The Khradi
- Librarian’s Nook #1: Ravens, Fables, and Entry to Wicca
- Angelica: magic, medicine, and folklore
- Introducing Blazing Aurorae RPG
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #049: The Epilogue
- Calendula: magic, medicine, and folklore
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #048: Matters of Heart and Soul
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #047: Step by Step
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #046: Best Friends Forever
They're here! After a long and tumultuous travel, the proof deck from DriveThruRPG was delivered! You know what that means? It means we can go public with it!
Look at this dandelion - it might be last of the season!
We're going physical! The next issue of the Globetrotter's Guide to Greenery is going to be a printed zine! This is a massive step for us and I couldn't be more excited.
This might be one of my favourites so far: comfrey! One of the most useful plants in any garden, whether you're a farmer, a herbalist, or a witch! It's prolific, makes a greatch fertilizer, has strong medicinal properties, and it protects you during traveling, even keeps your luggage safe! (Allegedly.)
Color blocking might not be my favourite part of the illustration process but hey, it cuts down the coloring stage in half :)
My first time ever decorating a pumpkin (or celebrating Halloween in general). I have either failed terribly or won the game.