In this episode, we’re returning d’Venescu’s spell back to the sender (with some freebies attached!). He, unlike us, will not enjoy it. Also, there’s a lovely surprise at the end.Read More
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #048: Matters of Heart and Soul
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #047: Step by Step
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #046: Best Friends Forever
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #045: Stoking the Flames
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #044: In Ants’ Plans
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #043: Peace and Quiet
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #042: The New Normal
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #041: Finally, at Peace
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #040: Pocket Money
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #039: Girls, Reunited
They're here! After a long and tumultuous travel, the proof deck from DriveThruRPG was delivered! You know what that means? It means we can go public with it!
Look at this dandelion - it might be last of the season!
We're going physical! The next issue of the Globetrotter's Guide to Greenery is going to be a printed zine! This is a massive step for us and I couldn't be more excited.
This might be one of my favourites so far: comfrey! One of the most useful plants in any garden, whether you're a farmer, a herbalist, or a witch! It's prolific, makes a greatch fertilizer, has strong medicinal properties, and it protects you during traveling, even keeps your luggage safe! (Allegedly.)
Color blocking might not be my favourite part of the illustration process but hey, it cuts down the coloring stage in half :)
My first time ever decorating a pumpkin (or celebrating Halloween in general). I have either failed terribly or won the game.