Remember that our protagonist is supposed to be a scientist? The academic type, not the ‘overpowered witch on an obvious corruption arc’? Well, there are times in each researcher’s life when they actually have to do that research. But first: let’s see what is new in the world!Read More
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #035: So You Want to Be a Researcher
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #034: Raul in Distress
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #033: This Means War
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #032: Divide et Impera
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #031: Where Two Are Fighting
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #30: Operation Honeypot, part II
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #029: Operation Honeypot, part I
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #028: Ghosts and the Machine
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #027: Who Plays with Fire
- Project Aphelion Solo Play #026: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
They're here! After a long and tumultuous travel, the proof deck from DriveThruRPG was delivered! You know what that means? It means we can go public with it!
Look at this dandelion - it might be last of the season!
We're going physical! The next issue of the Globetrotter's Guide to Greenery is going to be a printed zine! This is a massive step for us and I couldn't be more excited.
This might be one of my favourites so far: comfrey! One of the most useful plants in any garden, whether you're a farmer, a herbalist, or a witch! It's prolific, makes a greatch fertilizer, has strong medicinal properties, and it protects you during traveling, even keeps your luggage safe! (Allegedly.)
Color blocking might not be my favourite part of the illustration process but hey, it cuts down the coloring stage in half :)
My first time ever decorating a pumpkin (or celebrating Halloween in general). I have either failed terribly or won the game.