A 50-card deck of ghosts, specters, and spirits ready to be summoned into your tabletop RPG of choice . Give your players the spookiness they deserve!
The second series of Wayfarer’s Decks continues!
Nothing spookier than ghostly apparitions!
Across 50 illustrated tarot-sized cards, you’ll find old acquaintances, lost souls, and terrifying wraiths. Each of them is complete with a sensory description, encounter, and inspiration for the story going forward.
This deck contains 50 unique ghosts, ready to be summoned, encountered, investigated, or banished. It’s completely up to your party to find their favorite way of dealing with life and the Dead.
Get ready for the best séance of your campaign! Cast a circle, light the candles, draw a card, and enjoy the show.
Is it spooky time? Did the players got trapped in the analysis-paralysis and it’s high time to pull them out from it by something coming through the wall? Are they messing with powers they don’t understand? Pull a card from the deck and let the encounter begin.
- Introduce them to an ancient warrior and enjoy the language differences as you try to figure out what is he yelling about.
- Pull on the party’s heartstrings by letting them talk to long-lost loved ones.
- Learn all the rumors about the neighborhood and its secret passages from a recently passed-away town architect.
- Solve the blood-curling mystery of the Lady in White and her untimely death.
- Play along with a mischievous invisible musician to raise the party’s spirits.
- Summon terrible horrors, wraiths, and local boogeymen by doing exactly the things you were told not to.
- Gaze into far-away planes of existence as the weirdness oozes through the Veil.
Get it here!
Ghostly Apparitions is a system-agnostic and fantasy-appropriate deck of ghosts, specters, and spirits ready to use in your tabletop RPG of choice! Across 50 illustrated tarot-sized cards, you’ll find old acquaintances, lost souls, and terrifying wraiths – each complete with a sensory description, encounter, and inspiration for the story going forward.
Get your copy on Itch.io!
Get your copy on DriveThruRPG!
Print-On-Demand version in the works!