- Dungeons and Diamonds: A guest article on Campfire!
- Jasper: History, Folklore, and Magic
- Geologist’s Primer: Off to a good start!
- Geologist’s Primer coming to Kickstarter!
- Chaotic TTRPG Overview: Pathfinder 2e
- D&D did what?! The drama in the RPG community!
- JADE: History, Folklore and Magic
- IRON: Drawing Tutorial and Learn about its History and Folklore!
- The Phantom Manor: A Spooky Ghost Adventure
- Ghostly Apparitions
Who isn’t always ready for some fun TTRPG talk! 😅 #outtakes #bloopers #couplegoals
Quickly, fetch the vetch! This lovely plant is a great feed for horses (as long as they don’t eat too much), and humans have been munching on it since Neolithic times. Can’t get any more old-school than this!
My beautiful kitty always comforts me when I need it and at the end of a long day 💖 #pettherapy #catlover #catsofinstagram
From ancient Roman highways in Britain to giant hillside drawings, chalk has been employed for millennia to mark the pathways and protect the area. Among the best known drawings are the Cerne Abbas Giant and the Uffington White Horse.
Who knew that from the whole pile of board games, it’s Ecosystem that’s going to be the absolute favorite in this family? Jakub just scored 8 points for wolves and 12 for deer, crowned himself the King of Diversity, and now we the sore losers need to clean up after the game.
I love looking in places you wouldn’t normally think of to find inspiration for my TTRPGs.