- Aphelion Toolkit: Project Update #1
- Thistle: magic, medicine, and folklore
- Geologist’s Primer: We’re On!
- Interview at Wobblies & Wizards Podcast!
- Aphelion Solo Playtest 01: Character Generation of a Village Witch
- Color Magic and Plants in your D&D 5e Game!
- Tabletop for Fun and Profit: The Lessons of 2021
- Holly: magic, medicine, and folklore
- Underwater Encounters
- Herbalist’s Primer is out!
Physical proofs of some of the stretch goals have arrived! They look so shiny! I can't wait until they land in backers' hands.
New occult book review on the blog! This time, a book endlessly useful for all modern magic systems - and a pretty good read for any modern witch.
The first Aphelion Toolkit prototype! The hex grid has multiple uses in the game (battle map, exploration, character progression, etc), but here's my favorite: quick generation of NPCs, scenes, items, even scenarios - pictured, a Rating 1 Deceit NPC: a beginner street thief or a snake's oil salesman! Add more dice for higher complexity, groups, treasure hoards, and whole story lines!
My first ever tarot deck has arrived! It's so beautiful, and I can't wait to use it, both for divination and for game design. I have a thing for corvids!
Take a hike through the dark forest and let yourself be lost! Mysterious lights, fey encounters, time loops, eerie silence, and suspicious rabbits... Grab a new Wayfarer's Deck on Double Proficiency website!
6 more pages of illustrations and Herbalist's Primer is finished! I am having so much fun with this entry to botany! #botany #bookstagram #sciart #illustration #plants #botanyart #rpg #roleplaying